Motoring News
Rick Mears, A.J. Foyt and the advice shaping David Malukas’ Indy 500 run
David Malukas continues to soak up greatness as the 110th Running of the Indianapolis 500 inches closer.
A year ago, the Chicago native captured a runner-up finish in the Indy 500 while driving for A.J. Foyt, a four-time winner of “The Greatest Spectacle in Racing.” Now, he’s set to roll off from the outside of Row 1 for Team Penske, where he can take in wisdom from another legend, in ...Keep reading
A year ago, the Chicago native captured a runner-up finish in the Indy 500 while driving for A.J. Foyt, a four-time winner of “The Greatest Spectacle in Racing.” Now, he’s set to roll off from the outside of Row 1 for Team Penske, where he can take in wisdom from another legend, in ...Keep reading
Why Oliver Bearman says he must “earn the right” to follow Max Verstappen’s example
For the past two years, Max Verstappen has been acting out his frustrations with Formula 1 by dabbling in other forms of motorsport beyond his long-established fondness for online sim racing.
In 2024 Verstappen won the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix from pole position, dovetailing this with stints in the virtual Nurburgring 24 Hours on the iRacing platform – which his team also won. He later ...Keep reading
In 2024 Verstappen won the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix from pole position, dovetailing this with stints in the virtual Nurburgring 24 Hours on the iRacing platform – which his team also won. He later ...Keep reading
Norris and Piastri optimistic as McLaren bring more upgrades
Oscar Piastri believes that if McLaren is competitive this weekend in the Canadian Grand Prix "then that's a really good sign for the rest of the year", as the reigning Teams' Champions have brought further upgrades to try and catch Mercedes.
Bortoleto brands Antonelli and Verstappen comparisons unfair
Gabriel Bortoleto believes that Kimi Antonelli should not be compared to Max Verstappen this early in his career.
Antonelli questions how long winning form will last
Kimi Antonelli admits that trying to sustain his strong run of form at the Canadian Grand Prix and beyond is a big unknown 'even for myself', as the Italian eyes a maiden Formula 1 title.
George Russell on 20-point gap to Kimi Antonelli: “It means nothing”
George Russell says his 20-point deficit to Mercedes team-mate Kimi Antonelli in the 2026 Formula 1 drivers’ championship “means nothing” at this stage of the season.
Mercedes has dominated the new campaign so far, having handled the switch to F1’s new technical regulations better than its rivals. But while Russell won the season opener in Australia, he has been outqualified and ...Keep reading
Mercedes has dominated the new campaign so far, having handled the switch to F1’s new technical regulations better than its rivals. But while Russell won the season opener in Australia, he has been outqualified and ...Keep reading
The greatest Cup wins of Kyle Busch's historic NASCAR career
No driver has won as many NASCAR races across the three national divisions as Kyle Busch, and at an astounding 234 victories (63 Cup/102 O'Reilly/69 Truck), no one is likely to topple that overall record.
The two-time NASCAR Cup Series champion tragically died on Thursday at the age of 41 after being overcome by a severe illness.
As the racing world pours out tributes for the legendary ...Keep reading
The two-time NASCAR Cup Series champion tragically died on Thursday at the age of 41 after being overcome by a severe illness.
As the racing world pours out tributes for the legendary ...Keep reading
Audi F1 engine ‘just lacks power’ – Gabriel Bortoleto
Audi’s Formula 1 power unit has been described as “where we can gain the most” by its driver Gabriel Bortoleto, with team-mate Nico Hulkenberg in agreement.
Audi has taken over the Sauber outfit amid F1’s 2026 regulatory overhaul, designing and producing its first-ever power unit, but has suffered from a lack of performance and reliability and failed to score any points in the last ...Keep reading
Audi has taken over the Sauber outfit amid F1’s 2026 regulatory overhaul, designing and producing its first-ever power unit, but has suffered from a lack of performance and reliability and failed to score any points in the last ...Keep reading
Despite manufacturer pushback: DTM approves special solution for Lamborghini
The battle to bring the Lamborghini Temerario GT3 up to pace with the rest of the DTM field following the Spielberg debacle continues at the second round in Zandvoort. The Italian brand made a concerted effort ahead of the weekend in the Netherlands to be allowed to run a different rear wing setting in order to generate more downforce.
This requires a minor modification to the rear wing ...Keep reading
This requires a minor modification to the rear wing ...Keep reading
Aprilia MotoGP chief: Pedro Acosta shouldn't have been allowed in restarted Catalan GP
Aprilia Racing CEO Massimo Rivola believes Pedro Acosta shouldn't have been allowed to take the restart at the Catalan Grand Prix after a mechanical issue on his KTM triggered the first red flag.
The Barcelona event could prove to be a turning point for MotoGP, with two riders ending up in a hospital in a race that featured two red flags and three starts.
Rivola, who is also the president of ...Keep reading
The Barcelona event could prove to be a turning point for MotoGP, with two riders ending up in a hospital in a race that featured two red flags and three starts.
Rivola, who is also the president of ...Keep reading
Haas F1 team boss furious about Esteban Ocon stories online: "F****** hell, is that journalism?"
Haas team principal Ayao Komatsu has supported Esteban Ocon's stance on rumours linking the Frenchman to an early exit from the Formula 1 team, and wanted to set the record straight by denouncing the story as "utter s****".
Rumours picked up traction on social media suggesting that Komatsu and Ocon had staged an argument after the Miami Grand Prix, with this being reported across a handful ...Keep reading
Rumours picked up traction on social media suggesting that Komatsu and Ocon had staged an argument after the Miami Grand Prix, with this being reported across a handful ...Keep reading
Verstappen hoping to close in on top three teams
Max Verstappen has shared his thoughts on Red Bull's progress ahead of Round 5 on the calendar, the Canadian Grand Prix.
Komatsu blasts Ocon row reports as ‘absolute bull****’
Haas Team Principal Ayao Komatsu has quashed speculation of a fallout with driver Esteban Ocon after rumours circulated following the Miami Grand Prix.
What will F1’s switch to a 60-40 power split bring? Here’s the drivers’ verdict
It’s a step in the right direction
Lando Norris: “I certainly think that's a great direction, we all welcome that as drivers, we all want that, I think that will eliminate a lot of the talks that we have about not going on throttle here and doing this and that.
“Maybe it's not perfect, and it's not the perfect world that we all want, but it certainly will be in the correct direction ...Keep reading
Lando Norris: “I certainly think that's a great direction, we all welcome that as drivers, we all want that, I think that will eliminate a lot of the talks that we have about not going on throttle here and doing this and that.
“Maybe it's not perfect, and it's not the perfect world that we all want, but it certainly will be in the correct direction ...Keep reading
Charles Leclerc claims Ferrari is down on F1 engine power – "even to Ford"
Charles Leclerc believes Ferrari has a "difficult" job on its hands to close the door to Mercedes, particularly when it comes to the power unit differences between the two Formula 1 manufacturer teams.
The opening rounds of the 2026 season have been characterised by battles in the early laps between Ferrari and Mercedes, but the Maranello squad often found itself taking a back seat once the ...Keep reading
The opening rounds of the 2026 season have been characterised by battles in the early laps between Ferrari and Mercedes, but the Maranello squad often found itself taking a back seat once the ...Keep reading
Super Formula announces extra Fuji race as Autopolis replacement
Super Formula has announced a replacement race for last month's Autopolis round will be added to the Fuji event in July.
The Autopolis race was red-flagged due to heavy rain after a single lap behind the safety car and subsequently abandoned as it became clear the weather would not relent.
Read Also:
Super FormulaAutopolis Super Formula race called off due to treacherous ...Keep reading
The Autopolis race was red-flagged due to heavy rain after a single lap behind the safety car and subsequently abandoned as it became clear the weather would not relent.
Read Also:
Super FormulaAutopolis Super Formula race called off due to treacherous ...Keep reading
Isack Hadjar stayed awake to watch Max Verstappen's “crazy” Nürburgring onboard
Several Formula 1 drivers watched Max Verstappen's exploits on the Nordschleife with great interest. The four-time world champion used an F1-free weekend between Miami and Montreal to tick off one of the endurance races that had long been at the top of his list, driving a Mercedes-AMG GT3.
Victory ultimately slipped away due to a driveshaft issue, but Verstappen’s performance still earned ...Keep reading
Victory ultimately slipped away due to a driveshaft issue, but Verstappen’s performance still earned ...Keep reading
Fernando Alonso: “I am the best, I don't need to prove anything”
Due to the many problems Aston Martin and Honda have faced at the start of this season, Fernando Alonso has been unable to fight for the positions he would like to in Formula 1’s new era.
But according to the two-time F1 world champion, there is absolutely no sign of decline yet. On an individual level, the Spaniard says he is still performing at a very high standard.
When the question ...Keep reading
But according to the two-time F1 world champion, there is absolutely no sign of decline yet. On an individual level, the Spaniard says he is still performing at a very high standard.
When the question ...Keep reading
‘Get used to it’ – Hamilton determined to stay in F1
Lewis Hamilton has insisted that he plans to continue competing in F1 for a while to come.
Why it’s all to play for at Mercedes in Canada
There will be plenty of eyes on Mercedes at the Canadian Grand Prix, with Kimi Antonelli leading team mate George Russell in the standings while the squad delivers their first upgrade package.