Motoring News
Johann Zarco set to return at Aragon GP after terrifying Barcelona accident
LCR has announced that Johann Zarco will make his MotoGP comeback at the Aragon Grand Prix, which is due to take place from 28-30 August, provided he passes a medical evaluation next Thursday.
Zarco suffered a horrifying crash at Turn 1 during the first restart at the Catalan Grand Prix in May. In the accident, which also involved Luca Marini and Francesco Bagnaia, Zarco’s left leg became ...Keep reading
Zarco suffered a horrifying crash at Turn 1 during the first restart at the Catalan Grand Prix in May. In the accident, which also involved Luca Marini and Francesco Bagnaia, Zarco’s left leg became ...Keep reading
Honda showing "level of certainty" over Aston Martin F1 engine upgrade, says former F1 TV host
Former Formula 1 TV presenter Will Buxton believes Honda is exuding a genuine certainty that its upcoming power unit upgrade will deliver a decent step forward for Aston Martin at Zandvoort.
Aston Martin endured a difficult start to the 2026 campaign with its new power unit partnership with Honda and its first car designed under the leadership of Adrian Newey. But after introducing a B-spec car ...Keep reading
Aston Martin endured a difficult start to the 2026 campaign with its new power unit partnership with Honda and its first car designed under the leadership of Adrian Newey. But after introducing a B-spec car ...Keep reading
Fabio Quartararo explains rationale behind Honda 2027 MotoGP move
Fabio Quartararo says his decision to join Honda in MotoGP next year was motivated by both a desire for an improved package and the need for a fresh start.
After eight years racing the M1 in the premier class, including six with Yamaha’s factory team, Quartararo will join Honda in 2027 to spearhead its MotoGP revival.
The Frenchman has grown increasingly frustrated with Yamaha’s ...Keep reading
After eight years racing the M1 in the premier class, including six with Yamaha’s factory team, Quartararo will join Honda in 2027 to spearhead its MotoGP revival.
The Frenchman has grown increasingly frustrated with Yamaha’s ...Keep reading
It is time to change the narrative around Kimi Antonelli, says Sky F1 pundit
People must stop treating Kimi Antonelli as a teenage novelty and recognise him as an established top-tier racer, according to former W Series driver and Sky Sports Formula 1 analyst Naomi Schiff.
Speaking on the Up To Speed podcast alongside Will Buxton and David Coulthard ahead of the Dutch Grand Prix, Schiff evaluated Antonelli's standout performances during the first half of his second ...Keep reading
Speaking on the Up To Speed podcast alongside Will Buxton and David Coulthard ahead of the Dutch Grand Prix, Schiff evaluated Antonelli's standout performances during the first half of his second ...Keep reading
Facts, stats and trivia ahead of the 2026 Dutch GP
As F1 heads to Zandvoort for the Dutch Grand Prix, Need to Know is your all-in-one guide with statistics, driving pointers, strategy tips and more.
Everything you need to know about Circuit Zandvoort
After a well-earned summer break for drivers and teams, Formula 1 returns to action this weekend with the Dutch Grand Prix. But how much do you know about Circuit Zandvoort? F1.com presents your all-in-one guide…
F1 fans declare silly season over after Max Verstappen Red Bull contract announcement
Formula 1 fans have joked that 'silly season' is over after four-time champion Max Verstappen signed a contract extension with Red Bull.
Verstappen had been linked to Mercedes and McLaren for some time amid a string of personnel changes and performance difficulties at Red Bull. But the four-time champion put an end to speculation regarding his future by signing a two-year contract extension ...Keep reading
Verstappen had been linked to Mercedes and McLaren for some time amid a string of personnel changes and performance difficulties at Red Bull. But the four-time champion put an end to speculation regarding his future by signing a two-year contract extension ...Keep reading
What does Max Verstappen's new contract say about Red Bull and his F1 future? Our writers have their say
The wild rumours of a shock switch to Mercedes or McLaren were silenced this morning when Max Verstappen confirmed a new deal to stay with Red Bull for a further three Formula 1 seasons.
The Dutchman announced a new contract with Red Bull that runs until the end of F1’s current era in 2030, putting an end to any speculation swirling about his trust in the team and his love for F1... for ...Keep reading
The Dutchman announced a new contract with Red Bull that runs until the end of F1’s current era in 2030, putting an end to any speculation swirling about his trust in the team and his love for F1... for ...Keep reading
Lewis Hamilton and Ferrari called out by former F1 driver for "pretty sloppy" errors
Former Formula 1 driver Jolyon Palmer believes Ferrari and Lewis Hamilton are failing to capitalise on Mercedes' rare vulnerabilities, labelling a string of mistakes as "pretty sloppy".
Following six grand prix victories in the first half of the season, Mercedes' Kimi Antonelli holds a 50-point advantage over the seven-time champion in second with 12 races remaining.
Palmer insists Ferrari ...Keep reading
Following six grand prix victories in the first half of the season, Mercedes' Kimi Antonelli holds a 50-point advantage over the seven-time champion in second with 12 races remaining.
Palmer insists Ferrari ...Keep reading
Aston Martin begins testing updated Valkyrie hypercar for 2027 WEC and IMSA
Aston Martin is working on a number of updates for its Valkyrie LMH ahead of the car's third campaign in the World Endurance Championship and the IMSA SportsCar Championship in 2027
On Monday and Tuesday, the British manufacturer and its partner The Heart Of Racing carried out an initial rollout of the updated Valkyrie at the Hinton Airfield in the UK. This was followed by a first full-fledged ...Keep reading
On Monday and Tuesday, the British manufacturer and its partner The Heart Of Racing carried out an initial rollout of the updated Valkyrie at the Hinton Airfield in the UK. This was followed by a first full-fledged ...Keep reading
FIA to crack down on team collusion in Formula E from next season
The FIA will enforce its sporting regulations more strictly in Formula E’s Gen4 era to clamp down on teams colluding to “manipulate” races.
Manufacturers in Formula E hold significant influence over their customer teams, with some agreements extending far beyond the supply of powertrains. This was particularly evident in last weekend’s London finale, when Cupra Kiro driver Dan Ticktum ...Keep reading
Manufacturers in Formula E hold significant influence over their customer teams, with some agreements extending far beyond the supply of powertrains. This was particularly evident in last weekend’s London finale, when Cupra Kiro driver Dan Ticktum ...Keep reading
James Hinchcliffe questions "very telling" detail of Toto Wolff's Kimi Antonelli penalty plan
Former IndyCar Series driver and Formula 1 pundit James Hinchcliffe has questioned why Mercedes team principal Toto Wolff would consult Kimi Antonelli's father over F1 power unit penalties.
Antonelli currently leads the drivers' championship with 219 points, holding a 50-point lead over second-placed Lewis Hamilton following six race victories in the opening half of the season. Antonelli's ...Keep reading
Antonelli currently leads the drivers' championship with 219 points, holding a 50-point lead over second-placed Lewis Hamilton following six race victories in the opening half of the season. Antonelli's ...Keep reading
Verstappen signs Red Bull contract extension until 2030
Max Verstappen will continue his journey with Red Bull into the 2030 season.
Max Verstappen commits to Red Bull until end of F1 2030
Max Verstappen had quashed any speculation about his future in Formula 1 by signing a new contract with Red Bull until the end of 2030.
While Verstappen’s current deal already extended until the end of 2028, his dislike for the new generation of cars and exploits in other disciplines of motorsport had led to question marks over whether he would see out his term with the team.
But Red Bull ...Keep reading
While Verstappen’s current deal already extended until the end of 2028, his dislike for the new generation of cars and exploits in other disciplines of motorsport had led to question marks over whether he would see out his term with the team.
But Red Bull ...Keep reading
Verstappen extends Red Bull deal to 2030
Four-time world champion Max Verstappen signs a contract extension with Red Bull, keeping him with the Formula One team until 2030.
Our early Bet Builder picks for the Dutch Grand Prix
Our expert betting writers have picked a four-leg early Bet Builder, including a podium finish, top-six finish and Virtual Safety Car.
Dale Jr. defends Cleetus McFarland's Super Late Model run: 'Yeah he wrecked, so f***ing what?'
Cleetus McFarland (real name Garrett Mitchell) had himself quite a busy few days last week. The popular YouTuber turned real-life racer recently invested in a new car and took it out racing at Berlin Raceway in Michigan with the goal of sharpening his race craft.
The racing day was going well for McFarland right up until it wasn't. After a solid performance to open the race, McFarland got loose ...Keep reading
The racing day was going well for McFarland right up until it wasn't. After a solid performance to open the race, McFarland got loose ...Keep reading
Justin Marks addresses Trackhouse downsizing debate
The biggest move of NASCAR's 2027 offseason may have already taken place. Earlier this week, it was announced that Connor Zilisch would be leaving Trackhouse Racing to join Hendrick Motorsports on a multi-year deal that begins in 2028.
It's a boon for Zilisch, who remains one of the top prospects in the Cup Series despite a rookie year that has been marred with inconsistency. It's the type of ...Keep reading
It's a boon for Zilisch, who remains one of the top prospects in the Cup Series despite a rookie year that has been marred with inconsistency. It's the type of ...Keep reading
Dale Earnhardt Jr. isn't sure on Trackhouse's next move after Connor Zilisch departure
Trackhouse Racing has to make some plans for the future following the move of Connor Zilisch, who is set to leave Trackhouse and join Hendrick Motorsports at the conclusion of the 2027 NASCAR season.
While Trackhouse has plenty of runway given Zilisch will still be with the team for another year, there are still lots of questions about the team's strategy moving forward.
Like so many things ...Keep reading
While Trackhouse has plenty of runway given Zilisch will still be with the team for another year, there are still lots of questions about the team's strategy moving forward.
Like so many things ...Keep reading
Why Lawson’s Red Bull call-up is such a huge opportunity
F1.com's Lawrence Barretto takes a look at Red Bull’s decision to give Liam Lawson another chance, with Yuki Tsunoda also set to return to the grid in Zandvoort.